You can cancel your subscription through the customer portal or contact the support center before 48 hours of the following subscription deadline. If you cancel the subscription through the support center, they will charge you a fee. But if you cancel the subscription from the customer portal, no payments will be charged. And canceling the subscription means you’ll lose the benefits that come with the subscription. This includes promotional coupons, subscription renewal, product information, etc.
Today we will explain the complete solution of how to cancel a Sakuraco subscription. So, keep reading.
- A step-by-step description of the Sakuraco subscription cancelation process with images.
- Detailed cancelation policy of Sakuraco subscription.
How Do You Cancel Sakuraco Subscription
Basically, there are 2 ways to cancel your Sakuraco subscription.
- Customer Portal
But before canceling the Sakuraco subscription, you should know the benefits and worth of this Sakuraco subscription. Then you can make the decision with proper clarity.
- Go to the website of Sakuraco and choose the About Us option from the navbar.
- Then choose the Contact Us module.
- Now fill up the customer support form with the required information.
- Go to the My Account Dashboard of your customer portal under the Home tab.
- Move down to the webpage. Select the view plan of the subscription that you wish to cancel.
- Scroll to the bottom of the My Subscription page and select Cancel Subscription.
- Now, scroll to the bottom of the Cancel Confirmation page and answer all the required questions. Then tick the acknowledging statement that you will lose all benefits. Now click Cancel My Account.
- Lastly, type Yes in the confirmation box. Now the canceling process has been done.
As you’re canceling your Sakuraco subscription, you can try Bokksu for more offerings. This is also a very famous authentic Japanese snack box. Compare Sakuraco and Bokksu to judge.
Sakuraco Cancellation Policy
Sakuraco subscription cancellation policies will be implemented once you go through the process. And there are some cancellation policies that you need to be aware of before you go through the cancellation process. These policies are given below:
- To cancel the subscription submit the support form before 48 hours of your next renewal date.
- On the same day as you sign-up, all subscriptions automatically renew.
- Any changes to your subscription will have an impact on the following expiration date.
- For changing the payment method you have to send prior notice before 48 hours.
- You will not be entitled to an equitable refund of any part of your subscription if you cancel it.
- They retain the right to modify the schedule and cost of the services with or without prior notification to subscribers.
- Furthermore, they retain the right to cancel your membership whenever they see fit. A member’s membership is void in any jurisdiction where it is prohibited by law.
What You’ll Lose If You Cancel Sakuraco Subscription
Whenever you cancel your subscription to Sakuraco service or products, generally, you will lose some special benefits. These advantages are related to the service or product.
Here are some key benefits that you will lose after canceling your subscription:
- You will lose any coupon or promotion associated with your subscription.
- Auto subscription renewal facilities.
- General information from Sakuraco.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Tokyo Treat subscriptions automatically renew?
Yes, when the next cycle begins, any Tokyo Treat snack box subscriptions that you have will automatically renew. Therefore, you should cancel your plan in advance, if you do not want to continue receiving fresh Tokyo Treat snack boxes. Otherwise, you will be charged after the current cycle has ended.
What do I need to do to change my shipping address?
Follow these instructions to change the shipping address:
Go to the My Account Dashboard
Click the view plan button at the bottom of the page.
Again scroll down to the page and choose Change Shipping & Billing.
Now Click to edit the option of Shipping Address.
When Will My Subscription Be Charged?
As soon as you complete checking out your order, you will be charged. The exact same day and all following payments will be made on schedule. Or once every 3, 6, or 12 months depending on your plan. The time zone used is JST. As a result, the renewal date can be one day earlier or later than your time zone.
Now you know every process of How to cancel the Sakuraco subscription. I hope this essay has helped you save money on things you don’t need. Because the Sakuraco subscription renews automatically and generates the bill in your name.f