Got some leftover taco meat? Well, we have some amazing recipes for you! So grab your pots and pans. Let’s cook some mouth-watering dishes.
And, we have a full week of meals to prepare and cook. So, let’s get hustling!
Sunday | Seasoned Taco Meat
Total time: 45 minutes
Serving size: 6-½ cups
- 3 pounds of ground beef
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 2 cups of water
- 5 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
The nutrition chart per ¼-cup
On a large cast-iron skillet, add the meat and onion. Cook until the meat is no longer pink, in medium heat. Add water and all the seasonings and bring it to a boil. After that, reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes until the water dries up.
Serve it as a filling for tacos. You can make a double-decker version by adding a layer of tortilla. Fill it with taco sauce, add cheese and stick it under your taco.
Monday | Taco Pizza Square
Total Time: 25 minutes
Serving size: 10
- 13.8 ounces refrigerated pizza crust
- 8 ounces pizza sauce
- 2 cups seasoned taco meat
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Shredded lettuce and sour cream
The nutrition chart per serving:
Unroll and spread your pizza dough on a baking pan (15x10x1-inches). Layer your pizza sauce, taco meat, tomatoes, and cheese on the pizza dough. Now, bake at 400°F until the crust is golden brown. It should take about 15-20 minutes.
Now add your lettuce and sour cream and Bon appetit!
Tuesday | Taco Soup
Total time: 25 minutes
Serving size: 8
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1-½ cups water
- 16 ounces mild chili beans, undrained
- 15-¼ ounces whole kernel corn, drained
- 15 ounces pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 14-½ ounces stewed tomatoes
- 10 ounces diced tomato with green chili
- 4 ounces chopped green chilled
- 1 envelope ranch dressing mix
The nutrition chart per cup serving:
Cook the beef until no longer pink in a dutch oven, on medium heat. Break them into crumbles and drain. Add the taco seasoning and stir. Mix the other ingredients and bring to a boil. Then reduce heat, uncover the lid and simmer for 15 mins. Stir occasionally!
Place it in a bowl. Add tortilla chips, cheese, avocado, and sour cream, and serve!
Wednesday | Meat And Potato Quiche
Total time: 50 minutes
Serving size: 6
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 cups shredded peeled potatoes, drained
- 1 cup shredded part-soil mozzarella cheese
- ¾ cup cooked taco meat
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
The nutrition chart per piece:
Form a crust on a 10-inches pie plate with oil and potato mixture. Press the mixture down evenly. And bake it at 425°F for 10 minutes until slightly brownish.
Now whisk the cream, eggs, salt, and pepper together. Next, layer the crust with mozzarella, meat, and onion and pour the mixture. Then bake for 30 minutes. Check by inserting a knife in the middle. If it comes out clean then it’s ready!
Thursday | Taco Pinwheels
Total time: 75 minutes
Serving Size: Makes 36 pinwheels
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup Seasoned Taco Meat
- ¼ cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 5 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- ½ cup shredded lettuce
- Extra Salsa
The nutrition chart per pinwheel:
Beat cream cheese in a bowl, until smooth. Then add taco meat, cheese, salsa, mayonnaise, olives, and onion and stir. Layer the mixture on a tortilla, add lettuce, and make a roll. Refrigerate for an hour. Then unwrap your roll and cut it into 1-inch pieces. And serve with salsa!
Friday | Taco Salad
Total Time: 30 minutes
Serving Size: 6
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- ¾ cup water
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, torn (about 8 cups)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups broken nacho-flavored tortilla chips
- ¼ cup Catalina salad dressing
The nutrition chart per 1-⅔ cup serving:
Grab a large skillet and t cook the beef for 6-8 minutes on medium heat. Then break them into crumbles and drain. Add taco seasoning, stir and bring it to a boil. Simmer for 4-6 mins in low heat, uncovered. Stir it occasionally!
Cool it a bit. Then take a large bowl and put your lettuce and cheese. Add the cooked beef, chips, dressing then combine and serve.
You can also add rice, beans, corn, or tortilla chips as you desire!
Saturday | Beef Quesadillas
Total time: 30 minutes
Serving Size: 4
- ¾ pound ground beef
- ½ cup refried beans
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies, drained
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-⅓ cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
The nutrition chart per piece:
Cook the beef in a large skillet over medium heat. Drain the excess. Add the beans, chilies, oregano, cumin, salt, and stir. Cook for 3-4 on medium heat
Butter one side of each tortilla. Then layer ½ cup beef mixture, ⅓ cup cheese on the unbuttered side. Now fold in half.
Grease a baking sheet and place it and sprinkle some paprika. Then bake at 475°F for 10 minutes. Now, cut into wedges and serve.
These 7 dishes will spice up your week. And the fun part is you don’t have to spend much time on these. And therefore, enjoy the mouth-watering dishes all week long!